10/11/2011

Taekwondo Black Belt, NZIE Teach Overseas Korea, Drum Cat

Finally after 3 months it was time to celebrate at the arrival of my Taekwondo Black Belt!!!

It was also a farewell to my "foreign" taekwondo friend Amanda who has now left Korea for other adventures around the world. I wish her and her boyfriend all the best for the future :)

So here is a picture of everybody at dinner last week:



Photobucket

Saturday I went with my friend to meet up with some New Zealand teachers at 3 Alleys Pub in Itaewon. Geoff and Mollie were there as well. It was great to see them and also strange as the last time I spoke to them I was in New Zealand preparing for my Korean adventure!

So if you are in New Zealand you can check out their facebook page and contact Geoff if you are interested in a Korean adventure of your own :)


This could be a picture of you?....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Finally for the weekend we attended a fantastic performance called Drum Cat. Five Korean women playing drums and a cameo from a Korean violinist made for a fantastic night out with high energy and banging and thumping and dancing and clapping :)

We had the front row and I cant think of any place better to be to witness such a fantastic musical and visual display.

So here is a clip so you know what its all about (kindly uploaded by someone on youtube :)


The cats :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ok so that's it for this week but I hope to bring you something really exciting and special next week so until then have a great week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment