6/03/2012

부산국제모터쇼 2012 Busan International Motor Show (BIMOS)

부산국제모터쇼 2012 Busan International Motor Show (BIMOS) BEXCO
Korean Motor Show 2012

The Busan International Motor Show held over 2 weeks from the 24th of May to the 3rd of June was a hugely successful event with one article I saw on the busan.com website saying that 3 million had attended before the final weekend (the show is in its final day as I write this).

I attended the Seoul Motor Show last year and I felt quite comfortable moving about between the different exhibitors even though there were many people but at the Busan show, even though I think BEXCO (event center in Busan) might be bigger than KINTEX (event center in Seoul) it was packed with people!

Photobucket

Taking the KTX from Seoul at 8am and arriving at the event by 12pm (using the Busan subway line) I spent about 4 1/2 hours shooting pictures and video of the event.
Some of the event exhibitors included Chrysler, Ford, Kia, Hyundai, Mercedes, Bentley, Audi, Nissan, Toyota, Maserati, Cadillac...

I didn't see any motorcycles this year but I hardly had enough time to see everything and I could have spent at least a couple more hours there getting more coverage. However I did need to get the KTX home eventually :)

As for the models all the usual suspects were there including but not limited to the following:

Cheon Bo Young, Park Si Hyun, Han Chae Yee, Lee Sung Hwa, Yee Ah Rin, Soo Joo Kyung, Ju Ha Da, Lee Yoo Eun, Lee Ji Min, Kim Na Hyun, Nam Eun Ju, Lee Soo Jung, and Lee Eun Seo.

I put together some video slide shows of the event models and the cars but I also produced my most ambitious video so far combining live footage and photographs creating all the transitions, sound effects, creating my own "rk" RawrKorea watermark and audio mixing 3 dubstep tracks to go along with the video track. So please enjoy that if you have a spare 14 minutes or so :)

So without further adieu here are some pictures and the 3 video's:

The Cars of the Busan International Motor Show 2012 (BIMOS):

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Slide show of the cars at BIMOS 2012



Racing Girls (Car Models) at the Busan International Motor Show 2012 (BIMOS)

Park Si Hyun
Photobucket

Lee Sung Hwa
Photobucket

Lee Ji Min
Photobucket

Soo Joo Kyung
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Cheon Bo Young
Photobucket

Check out the video description for more models time coded into my video's :)

Slide show of the racing girls (car models)레이싱 모델of the Busan International Motor Show 2012:



And finally the racing girls (car models) 레이싱 모델 of the Busan International Motor Show 2012 live footage:



So thank you for coming and watching and that's all for this week!! I hope you got the chance to go and see BIMOS. I will update my categories list and add a section for "Motor Shows" so you can see this event, last years event and the other smaller motor shows that happen throughout the year. one is coming up in July so I will keep you posted about that. It will be held at COEX in Seoul and is called SAAS but I will tell you all the details closer to the event :)

Have a great week and see you next time! :)




1 comment:

  1. The recording area, which doubles as a mix stage, can accommodate up to thirty musicians for large recordings. There are also two additional isolation booths with large glass sliding doors, offering easy viewing to and from the main recording area. click here

    ReplyDelete