12/24/2012

Myeongdong Christmas Walkthrough

Myeongdong Christmas Walkthrough

So I have been wanting to do this for quite some time but the weather has been quite nasty recently. Well I finally did it and visited Myeongdong for the purpose of giving you a video tour of the shops and scenery there. Saturday was the last weekend before Christmas and I was there around 12pm.

There are a lot of street vendors and restaurants to eat at so I took a few minutes to show you some menu's as I walked around ^^.

Myeongdong is one of the most popular places for tourists to go shopping and is frequented by Chinese and Japanese tourists for cosmetic purchases and other body care and fashion items.

What have you got planned for Christmas?
I checked the temperature at 6am this morning and it was -17C so it might be a cold Christmas here is Seoul... I will be having a nice quiet day off and will relax somewhere warm ^^.

Well here are the walk through videos. If you have some time take a walk with me through Myeongdong. ^^





Well thats all for this week. Have a Merry Christmas and see you next week! ^^.

No comments:

Post a Comment