10/17/2010

Jamsil Park and Kpop Dancing

This weekend was fairly relaxed with a trip to a park near Jamsil... yes I don't know the name of the park... But I will do my best to find out later on.

It was a very large park with kids playgrounds, cycling tracks, playing fields, a lake with fish and ducks and just a lovely place for a casual walk a sit and a talk.





Photobucket

I have also been fortunate enough to have the opportunity of visiting many fine restaurants and will probably have to begin evaluating them in the future. This one was just outside Deokso, a little Italian restaurant where at the time we were the only customers!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We ordered some delicious pasta at about 28,000 won a dish and had a quiet meal accompanied by some soft classical music. There was a cafe upstairs as part of the restaurant over looking the river. There was some construction outside as it appears that they are putting in a stone path and some features so that patrons can enjoy a walk near the river after a meal.

On my way home I stumbled upon this not far from where I live:

Photobucket

Quite fortunate really as I have wanted to see one of these events for some time. So check out a couple of the acts.



Here is this weeks photo dump:

Stay tuned next week for some Tae Kwon Do action!

Here is a bonus K pop vid for you all to enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment