7/18/2011

Lotte Shooting Range, The Science of Aliens & Aiins World

Tuesday, that's right Tuesday... I had the afternoon off so what better way to spend it than shooting a hand gun!
Lotte World in Jamsil has a shooting range on the lower floor next to the ice skating hire place.
As far as I can see its only for hand guns but there is quite a selection to choose from.
The cost is 30,000w for 10 rounds.
I chose the Glock 45 and blazed away with that. I was actually surprised by the weight of the kick of this thing! It is a pretty powerful hand cannon but super cool to use. This was the first time I have used a pistol but I shot ok with it.
Here is the video... a little long at the start with the safety drill but you do get to see the action :)


Here is the result:

Photobucket

a 99... one a little wide, a little high and a couple a little low.

Here are the gun options and details:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Saturday - The Science of Aliens... I cannot find anything on the web about this in Seoul so I cant give you the address... but I am sure this is close to Kunkuk University.

So this cost 13,000w per person and I really think this is a little overpriced when you compare it to other things I have been to. There is a little museum display of old movie memorabilia, an alien autopsy area with a rubber alien, a rubber floor which you can pretend is the moon, a science area for wildlife and planets and a make believe planet, an area to send a message into space and a mission impossible laser obstacle course oh and also a movie room... that's it nothing mindbogglingly exciting... but here are some photo's:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And a slide show:


From there it was onto Aiins World:

10,000w per person - worth it!

Probably it would be a good idea to go when the rainy season is over and not in a thunderstorm...

So this place has many of the famous building from around the world which you can visit all in one day! Some of these buildings are really impressive especially when you see the area set out for the pyramids which is quite large. Its a fantastic place to visit and take pictures and since pictures can tell a thousand words....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Slide show:



Well that's all for this week. I am fully booked out until October so I will see you back next week with something else interesting :)
Have an excellent week!

No comments:

Post a Comment