7/04/2011

Apartment # 3?! Yes that's right but more about that later....

On Thursday I went back to Sydney the restaurant which I mentioned in a previous blog and this time I took some pictures of the restaurant and it decor for you to look at.






Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Its a very nice and interesting restaurant so if you get the chance I recommend it.

Ok Sunday I went to my friends church to watch some of the performances. There were also some Somalians and Kenyans there who performed as well so I got some of their performances on video. Have a look:









And finally Saturday was another big move across from Gyenoggi Do Namyangju to Seoul. So now I live in the big city and also have a new and exciting job with many opportunities to follow up on. So perhaps I will talk to you more about that at a later time... But for now here is my new apartment:


So until next time have a fabulous week :)

1 comment:

  1. If you would like an alternative to casually picking up girls and trying to find out the right thing to say...

    If you would prefer to have women chase YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in filthy bars and restaurants...

    Then I encourage you to view this eye-opening video to find out a shocking secret that has the power to get you your own harem of beautiful women just 24 hours from now:

    FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM...

    ReplyDelete