9/13/2011

Everland and Little Prince Car Cafe

Wow so another late update due to the holiday for Chuseok which gives me Monday and Tuesday off which I am thankful for :)

So in the weekend I took a trip to Little Prince Car Cafe (Which is different from Little Prince Kids Cafe). I cannot seem to find any links on Google to this place??? :/

**UPDATE**

Oh Well anyway it is basically a restaurant surrounded by collectible cars and cars in the process of restoration. I would imagine in the peak of summer or spring it would be wonderful to sit and have a meal. Being my personal bias I don't fancy fall or autumn so the falling brown leaves didn't do much for me I am afraid. Anyway I will show you some pictures along with a slide show so you can check it out and maybe if I find a link I will post it later: **(see above)**

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Slide Show:

Straight after that we took a trip to Everland which is another fun park south of Seoul city. It is much bigger than Lotte World and has many animals and a Safari ride as well as the traditional roller coasters and themed areas like a rock n roll 50's american street area and a haunted hello-ween area as well as others.

It is probably too big to do all in one day and we got to see probably 1/4 or 1/3 of the attractions. I took some pictures and video of the safari trip and the night parade for you.


Official Links:



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Slide Show

And yes you can pat some stinky sheep if you want :) and feed some birds and perhaps some monkeys as well if you are up for it.



So check it out for yourself! Also Caribbean Bay (waterpark) is right next to Everland so if the weather is still warm in a week or so maybe I will head on back... if not there may be a chance next year :)

So until next week have fun! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment