9/18/2011

Ocean World !!

So its still pretty hot or hot enough to go to a water park anyway so Vivaldi Park Ocean World was the place to be. If you have been on the subway recently (in Seoul anyway) you would have seen the different swim wear coloured girls advertising the different rides there. It was a pretty quiet mid morning but there were still long lines and we went on the big blue ride (the name escapes me right now :/ ).

The things that impressed me were:

* the convenience of having a wrist bracelet loaded with money so you didn't have to carry cash just scan the bracelet and get your hot dog!

* If you forgot or didn't have any swim wear you could purchase shorts, rash vests, hats, sunglasses, bikini...... there at a couple of stores, one at the gate entrance and one inside just a little further past the mens changing rooms.

* Little lockers before many of the rides where you could store a camera or cell phone / hand phone while you went on the ride.

* The safety of the rides - no huge out of control designs which end up flipping you on your head like other water parks.

There is also an inside section a lot of areas for kids, a sauna and Jacuzzi area, lots of places to eat including Burger King (inside) and generally enough to keep you fun filled and happy for a good day!

So I took some photos and video of the rides on my small camera which I will share with you. But before I do here is the official link:

Photobucket

This is the resort which I guess is more popular in the winter when the ski fields open up next to Ocean World.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


So there you have it! Well worth the trip but get there early to ride the popular rides as lines can be long!

Until next week have a great time! :)

Oh P.S. last week I could not find the link to the car cafe but my friend gave me it today :) so here it is. I also updated last weeks post with this info as well:

1 comment: