11/08/2011

Coex Aquarium, Education New Zealand

So this week I saw something interesting on the subway... www.nzeducated.com/uhak

A New Zealand Education expo that was held at the Intercontinental Hotel near Coex in Samseong Station Line 2.

Lots of Universities, and schools from New Zealand were there to promote education in New Zealand and I ran into Sun one of my teachers from NZIE that I trained with before coming to Korea so that was a surprise!

So if you are interested in studying in New Zealand check out the link above.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Straight after that me and my friend went to the COEX Aquarium which was right next door. The cost was 17,500 Won per adult so a little expensive I thought. So it was quite similar to the building 63 aquarium but it did have a hammer head shark. I of course took some pictures so here are some and at the end more in a slide show :)

Photobucket

Photobucket




I also took a video of the finger fish eating fingers....


And if you were interested take a walk with me around COEX and see SOME of the mall... the place is huge! So I could only show you a small portion so here it is:


So I get to have a small holiday this week beginning Friday so I am sure to have some exciting adventures to share with you next week!

Until then have a great week! :)

1 comment:

  1. Education expo some time provides very utile information to the students.
    job in new zealand

    ReplyDelete