11/01/2011

Halloween, Performance, 2nd birthday

So this week was pretty relaxing...

I had 2 birthday meals, one on Sunday night at a special place overlooking the Han river at night and another lunch at a hotel near Gimpo Airport.

I also got a lovely cake and a new wallet as apparently my other one made me look poor.... :/







Photobucket

Friday we visited a bar in the Marriot Hotel (Express Bus Terminal Line 3) for a Halloween party and spent an hour or so there before going home because we were both tired from a busy week...

Photobucket


Saturday I went to see my friend perform at a concert held at close to Dachi station. Here is the piece she played on the piano:


So that was it for this week very casual... next week may have a little New Zealand taste to it :)
Until then have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment