12/27/2011

Seoul Doll Fair 2011 COEX Mall

Get your skates on if you want to see this exhibition. It runs from the 23rd of December to the 2nd of January 2012 at the COEX Mall Exchibition Hall A.


I think... actually I cant remember the cost because someone paid for me :) but it was not more than 10,000 won to get in.

I went on Friday the 23rd and there were 1000's of dolls there or all kinds and designs.

Yes there are some "action" or movie dolls there as well so you wont be bored if you go with your girlfriend :)

So I tink thats enough of me talking about it so here are just a few of the dolls that I took a picture of... you can see many more in the Youtube video posted at the end :)

Oh yes while I remember there were some Girls Generation, KARA and 2NE1 dolls there for all you mania maniacs :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Also I decided to make a short video looking at the different types of Korean food you can get at a typical food court. This one was in Home Plus Mullae in Seoul.



So its starting to get pretty cold here now (around -12 or so) so keep yourselves warm and I will see you all next week! :)

2 comments:

  1. some dolls looks creepy. but very wonderful dolls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you looking for free Facebook Likes?
    Did you know that you can get them AUTOMATICALLY AND TOTALLY FREE by registering on Add Me Fast?

    ReplyDelete