12/05/2011

YG Family Concert 2011 Big Bang and 2NE1 Special ! ! !

YG Family Concert 2011 was amazing! There was a HUGE line up including 2NE1 (my favorite girl group), Big Bang, Gummy, Seven, PSY and many more.

No camera's were allowed >:(
So I had to leave my big Canon camera behind...
But luckily for you and me I have my back up pocket Nikon camera :)

I didn't take any photo's because in such darkness and strange lighting and at a distance of more than a few feet the photos are not good...

However I did take 12 video's for you all to experience the concert ! ! ! :)

I only filmed Big Bang and 2NE1 and some GD and Top and that was at some risk because I was kindly told once to not use my camera and some people had theirs confiscated but I got some footage in the end :)

So here enjoy:

2NE1 ..... yay !!! :)







Big Bang..:





G Dragon and Top ... :



Wow so I hope you liked it! I picked up about 20 more youtube subscribers in just a few hours after posting so I am very happy right now :)

If you are in Korea and you get a chance to go to a K-pop concert like Big Bang or 2NE1 or another group I would recommend it definitely! Also keep a look out for Lotte Duty Free Family Concert that will probably be happening next year. I went earlier this year so you can also check out those Big Bang video's in my earlier blog posting or on my youtube account :) I will try and go again next year. Lotte Duty Free is not so hard on cameras so I hope to be able to film the whole concert if I am lucky :)

Until next week have an excellent time!!! :)


1 comment:

  1. Are you looking for free YouTube Views?
    Did you know that you can get these AUTOMATICALLY AND TOTALLY FOR FREE by getting an account on Add Me Fast?

    ReplyDelete