1/16/2012

The Kahn 3 and Hell Pizza Korea

Starting with Saturday...

Hell Pizza.... what?... that's right! The New Zealand pizza franchise is actually in Korea... well around Seoul anyway :)


So we went to the Apgujeong Line 3 Exit 3. Turn around and walk down past Dunkin Doughnuts and then past an KB* Bank and you cant miss it.

Photobucket

I had to splash out on this trip because it has been quite some time since I last had a hell pizza so we got a cheesus and a sloth pizza with some wedges and red bull. We even had honey dipping sause for the pizza?!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Delicious :) Wow I forgot how good wedges can be :) So if you are a kiwi definitely go along and have a bite or two to eat.

Sunday was The Kahn 3 another fighting event. The under card fights were actually great! With my favorite being the Lee Na Hee v Lee Ji Whan which you can see by clicking that link or later on in this post.

The main poster event was ok but the Korean fighter was pretty dominant and at a crucial moment in the fight my SD card filled up and I had to swap cards but I did get the replay on film.

Overall I would say the quality or ferocity of the fights was better than Road FC 005 but the venue was a little cold :/

So check out the fights here... if you are wanting to go to Road FC 006 February the 5th here is the link: http://ticket.interpark.com/Global/Play/Goods/GoodsInfo.asp?GoodsCode=11018741

Lee Na Hee v Lee Ji Whan


Kim Se Gi v K.Max


The Main Event (Woman)

Lim Sujeong v Hayashimiku


Well there you have it for another week!

Remember this weekend is New Year in Korea so have a fantastic long weekend and do something exciting! I will see you again next week :)






1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! I simply cannot believe they have this there!!!! I am currently in Auckland and applying to teach in Seoul / Gyeonggi-do. Good to know they have this so when I manage to get there and I miss NZ I know where to go!

    ReplyDelete