3/24/2012

Automotive Week 2012 23rd - 25th March KINTEX Ilsan Seoul South Korea


Automotive Week 2012 KINTEX Seoul South Korea

A super early blog post this week just for you :)

I went to KINTEX this week on Friday to be an "early bird" and see what the Automotive Week was all about.

Not as big as the Seoul Motor Show (which is held biannually at KINTEX and this year the international motor show will be in Busan in late may... but more on that later) but it did have some interesting qualities :)

It was especially exciting for me as I got my first press pass to an event:

Photobucket

So last week I posted some links to the event which stated that there was effectively two separate sections to the exhibition. There is a section more for the aftermarket or performance enthusiast and a section for the automotive repair and maintenance person. So I spent most of my time in the aftermarket section as that is where all the action is.

There are several luxury cars on display and some modified vehicles also. There is also some car stereo equipment on show as well as all sorts of equipment for your car and even a model racing track and a computer simulated racing game on display.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The draw card for the photographers however are of course the "racing girls" who will be there posing in front of the cars this weekend and perhaps you might be lucky to see them wash a car or two :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So here is the link again if you missed it last week. Head out to Daehwa Atation at the end of line 3 take exit 2 and just keep walking straight until you get to KINTEX.

This week you will be able to gorge yourself on videos as I have made four for your enjoyment. two video expositions and two video slideshows.


Unfortunately if you are from Japan or Germany my slideshow has been blocked in your country due to copyright issues in relation to the audio track I used ;(




OK so get out there if you are interested! I think the entrance fee is 6,000 or 5,000 won so a cheap day out! :)

Next week is the Asian Metal Festival at V-Hall in Hongdae:

Photobucket

Tickets are 64,000 won (on the internet) and it looks like 70,000 on the door.

Here is the link... I might see you there :)


Well I think that's about it for this week :) I hope you have a fantastic weekend and if you are in Seoul get out and about and have fun! :) See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment