7/17/2012

Seoul Auto Salon 2012 COEX South Korea 15 July 2012

Seoul Auto Salon 2012 
2012서울오토살롱
Seoul Auto Salon Auto Service 2012 SAAS

This weekend was the annual Seoul Auto Salon and Auto Service Exhibition at COEX. The event was on over a 4 day period from the 12th of July to the 15th.


Dare I say it?... Could the Auto Salon be better than the Motor Show?!


Well in my opinion it certainly had a different and unique style to the show. Differing from the Annual Motor Show which showcases the new models and concept cars of the major car manufacturing companies; the Auto Salon focus on aftermarket modification, something that I am familiar with. Taking factory standard vehicles and changing the suspension with air bags, repainting the body, adding larger wheels (mags), lights, stereo equipment and video screens as well as engine modification and a host of other additions the show focused on the car enthusiast.


There was a good crowd showing as always although not as many people as were in Busan for the International Motor Show this year (check the sidebar under "motor shows" for my post on the 2012 Busan show).


There was of course a large showing of photographers keen to capture the usual suspects of racing models that were accompanying the cars and products that were on show.


As per usual I had my camera at the ready and have some photos and video to share. However I am planning a larger video and have not had time to finish it so I will post it here when it is completed later and on next weeks post.... so stay tuned.


** UPDATE 20 JULY -- Here it is... in celebrations of my Youtube account having the privilege of being able to have video's longer than 15 minutes I bring you a 30 minute epic video of the racing models of the Seoul Auto Salon 2012!!! :)





The cars:


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


The Racing Models:


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket








This weekend from the 19th to the 22nd of July check out COEX again in Seoul for the International Entertainment and Game Expo 2012
http://www.k-game.co.kr/kr/index.htm

Well that's all for this week (and a little late in posting this entry too!) I had better get back to producing my epic Auto Salon video so I can share that with you soon!

Have a great week and see you again soon! I might see you at the Entertainment and Game Expo! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment