8/15/2012

Seoul Life

Today 15 August 2012 is Independence Day for South Korea so I am at home on a rainy day posting this blog entry :)

So this week I thought I would post up some videos about normal life and things you will see here in Seoul. I remember when I was in New Zealand I would be curious about simple things like this, the weather, how things would look different and what unique things you might see. So here are some videos about that.

August is a little slow for events but September promises a whole lot of interesting things happening around Seoul so I will keep you posted :)

Some interesting storms in July this year:





Driving around the streets of Seoul:



Some helpful robots that you maybe lucky enough to see ^^




Well thats all for this week. I promised you something about my apartment a few weeks ago.... *^^* I hope that I can do something on that and comparing all of my apartments in the next month.

Well until next time have a fun and fantastic week! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment