9/12/2012

들 무 새 Restaurant Deulmusae (Cock restaurant?)

들 무 새 Restaurant Deulmusae (031) 544 1001


Well this weeks entry is another adult only entry. Last week on my day off we visited another unique cafe somewhere is Gyeonjjido that has a very special theme... It appears this is a favorite place for agima or older Korean women to visit.


I cant say too much more but the place is covered in sculptures, pictures and the like of the male member...



So I have put the pictures I took into a youtube video so proceed at your own risk ^^




Here is a little more information about the place:

Photobucket

Photobucket




If that's not quite your scene come on a journey out of town in the rain or a drive on the highway in the rain. Enjoy :)

I had a request to make more of these kinds of videos so here are a couple of more driving in Korea videos for you ^^





So next week I hope to have something a little unique and exciting for you. And remember the bodybuilding/fitness model show is coming up and next month is a month of airshows so I will keep you posted about the dates and venues on those.

Well until next time have a fantastic week! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment