10/09/2012

2012 G Global Aviation in Ansan

2012 G Global Aviation in Ansan
6th of October 2012

This was my second year at the Ansan Airshow. This year the show had developed a lot from last year in terms of the stalls selling food and merchandise as well as the convenience store CU being there in several locations offering the convenience of refreshments.

The show remained fairly similar to last year. What confused me the most however was that the most exciting aircraft and displays were held during the weekdays of Wednesday, Thursday and Friday and as soon as the weekend started those planes disappeared. Yes I am talking about the Black Eagles flying team, the F-16, U2 and A-10 were all there during the week but were disappointingly absent from the weekend show. Frustrating, but not to worry if you want to see those planes and more be sure not to miss the Osan airshow on the 20th and 21st of October at the Osan Airforce Base. I will be definitely going, perhaps both days if I am lucky. ^^ Anyway you are probably wondering about it so I will point you in the right direction with this link. Keep in mind its a US Base so you probably wont be allowed to take in large bags or refreshments and you will need you Korean ID card or if you are a foreigner you need your passport. If you have a Alien Card I would still bring my passport along just to be safe.

http://www.osan.af.mil/

Well here are some pictures and videos of the Ansan Airshow:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket





Well that's all for this week. Don't forget to visit the Korea Electronics Show at Kintex during this week if you get the chance (from 9th Tuesday to 12th Friday). I will hope to get out there later this week. ^^

I hope to bring you something exciting and unique this weekend so stay tuned and I will see you again next time. ^^

Have a fantastic week! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment