10/02/2012

Gangnam Style & 12th La Festa Degli Angeli Regular Concert

Gangnam Style
12 La Festa Degli Angeli Regular Concert 8th September 2012

This week I am reaching into the archives to bring you something a little different as it is Chuseok and I am having a good break before the busy month of blogging ahead!

Well it seems that I cannot ignore PSY Gungnam Style anymore as it seems to have taken the world by storm. I don't quite understand it myself but people outside of Korea have taken to this song like a duck to water so to speak. If you have no idea what I am talking about check out the video clip below:

At 344,000,000 views as I post this... I don't think I have ever seen anything like this on youtube before...



So as I spend almost everyday working in Gangnam I made a couple of quick video's to show you what its like there. The first one is a little shaky but the night version is much better ^^





There is also another famous street close to Gangnam called Garosugil Street. It is famous for its fashion, coffee shops and that you will generally only see young fashionable people on that street. So if you get a chance get down there and see all the beautiful people.

Sinsa Station Exit 8 walk up the road and take the first big street on your left (you should see an S-Oil Service Station to your right on the opposite side of the road. ^^



12 La Festa Degli Angeli Regular Concert 8th September 2012

My lovely friend invited me to this event as she was one of the pianists.  (정원호)

This was a wonderful performance put on at the university so I will share with you a few videos if Gangnam Style is not your thing ^^




































Well I hope you enjoyed that ^^ I guess it will take a while to load this page with all those video links... : /

Well this month is going to be a special time for you if you like air shows! There are two on this month and the first is at Ansan this weekend! It will cost 4,000 won to get in and about 6,000 for a taxi from the subway station or you can get the bus:

http://www.korea4expats.com/events-in-korea-G-Global-Aviation-in-Ansan-3-7-Oct-2012-Ansan-Gyeonggi-do-6431.html

I will be there perhaps just one day or maybe two if I feel excited about it. I will keep you posted on the Osan air show later this month.^^

Until then have a fantastic week (short week if you are in Korea).^^ See you next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment