2/28/2011

Annual Event & Costco Yeongdeungpo

So last week I promised Lotte World.... well due to changes in schedules Lottle World has been postponed to this coming weekend :)

So anyway on with the show. I didn't post anything last night as I was out at dinner (which does not happen often on a Sunday night).

This week there was an annual song and dance performance for the school I am at. As you can see its a lot like WWE wrestling with the go go signs.

The event turned out OK and I would have had more to show you but... call me old grandfather time or perhaps Mr conservative but I am not all impressed by the contemporary "dress the kids like Friday night hookers" costumes that were chosen for these little kids or "children" to perform in. And a few of them also felt quite uncomfortable wearing them.

So I took a few pictures and a video to show you.


Photobucket

Costco.... again

So I have decided to visit all (if I can) the Costco's in the Seoul Gyeongido area and tell you which I think is the best (at the end).

This week I went to Yeongdeungpo Exit 3 turn around take the first right 350m here is a map:

Photobucket

This Costco has a larger variety of stuff than Mangu or more correctly Sangbong Costco. It has the standard Costco things like Pringles, and Tim Tams but also a few goodies like Snickers Ice Cream Bars and Cheesecake which I didn't see at Sangbong (but I might also be blind). This Costco also has a wider variety of Liquor and I saw 4 liters of white wine for $20 so all you cheap wineo's out there...

I want to buy some cheesecake but 16 pieces is even a bit much for me!... Oh and if you are in Korea you may have noticed that the "cheesecake" here is not really cheesecake at all so I'm going to get me some Costco cheesecake maybe in the summertime!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Well that just about all for this week. Here is a photo dump and I hope to have some exciting Lotte World things for you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment