3/06/2011

LOTTE WORLD! (and another Costco :)

YAY LOTTE WORLD AT LAST!

So I finally deliver on my promise of Lotte World. I took some pictures of the place so you can see just what its all about and some video. I even took a full ride video for you!

So Lotte World is in Jamsil... Its pretty hard to miss. Line 2 or 8 will get you there and you can surface anywhere and look around to see the big Lotte Buildings or you can follow the underground signs to exits 4 and 3 of line 2.

I took my pocket camera this time for the convenience so some of the video is not as good as it would have been with my other camera just so you know :)

Its just a little less than 40,000 won per person for the day but we got some kind of couples pass for 54,000 won so that was a good deal!

Lotte World is not only an inside adventure land but also outside at Magic Mountain:

Photobucket

That's where the BIG rides are and a few small ones like the Dodge em Cars and a Ghost House!
The Ghost House is a 3D movie which is pretty cool but mostly for the kids to watch as its not very scary. There are some Dodge em's inside too but the place has so many nooks and crannies its difficult to remember where things are.

Photobucket

Tomb of Horror inside Lotte Adventure is a must! It has some fantastic scary moments in there and you have to open the doors to each stage by placing your hand in potential traps!

Photobucket

It costs and extra 2,000 won but its worth it!

Another 2,000 won worth it experience is the Morror Maze:

Photobucket

3 rooms of mirrors and its really fun for something that is so simple.

So I took some random clips of some rides and one short one of getting to Pharaohs Fury. It is actually a long walk to Pharaohs Fury but the walk is very impressive with all sorts of Egyptian statues and mock up digs and there is a 20 foot tall statue on the way to the ride as well. I only got a minute of the walk on camera... maybe next time :)


We then went on "The Amazing Sinbad" ride which is also cool. I took a video of the whole ride so you can get an idea of the quality of the ride. I have to say Pharaohs Fury is a little better but I think that is because it is newer and there are long lines at times for it too... But here is Sinbad its very good as well :)


There are also performances throughout the day and a couple of parades. I took the whole of the night parade so here it is:


I will leave Lotte World with my favourite part :) I had to visit these guys a few times during the day as they really make me quite chuffed and happy and I may have even had a little chuckle! Amazing but true ..... xD


Here is the flickr photo dump of Lotte World!


Baekseok Costco

Exit 1 Line 3 Baekseok Station:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is the biggest Costco I have been to so far. The outstanding things to me here was the bulk drink isle. I believe this has to have the most variety in bulk drinks so far and they are all in one place rather than being split between two or three sections in the store.

Photobucket

I also saw some baked beans that I have not seen before :)

Photobucket

This place also has butter, Anchor cream cheese and "I cant Believe Its Not Butter" Stuff.

It seems like each Costco is just a little different but nothing major to say go here or there. But my Costco adventure continues so I cannot draw any conclusions just yet...


So I guess that's all for this week... I don't know what will happen next week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment