5/29/2011

Goguryeo Blacksmith Village

Well Summer started yesterday and is still going strong with temperatures and the humidity soaring... which is fantastic for me as I HATE winter and the winter that just passed seemed like an eternity!

Goguryeo Blacksmith Village:

This is where they filmed scenes from "Legend" but I don't know too much about that :)

Its quite a small little village... certainly not as big as Namyangju movie studio's (which can be found in a previous blog entry) but it does look authentic... unless you spy a tool that has "made in japan" stamped on the handle :)

Here is the official information:


Here are a couple of pictures:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And a slide show:


So last week my zoo video was blocked due to the music being played at the fountain display I assume... I didn't think that would happen with all the water noise over the music so anyway here is some zoo stuff that was in the video:


I will upload the fountain again and see what happens and repost in my previous post... *phew* :)


Anyhow I received a spectacular gift from my special friend this week. She dropped off these Kobe Bryant Zoom Bruce Lee Special Edition Nike shoes to me on Tuesday and as yet I dare not wear them :) Maybe next week...

Photobucket

Well I think that is about it for this week... (?) Until next week have a fabulous time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment