11/20/2012

G-Star 2012 International Gaming Expo Busan South Korea

G-Star 2012 International Gaming Expo Busan South Korea 8th to 11th November.

So as promised I am bringing you a post on G-Star 2012. I headed down to Busan for one day on Saturday to catch a glimpse at this years gaming expo. Amazingly as soon as I walked out of the subway station I was confronted by the ticket line! I was a little surprised so I walked over to BEXCO just to see what was going on.  I saw a shorter line on the other side of BEXCO so I went over there and stepped over a roped off area as I saw someone else do. I didn't realize until I got my ticket that I had cut in line! But oh well it was for the best as I think it was a 2 hour wait to get tickets and I didn't have that kind of time to waste.

The expo was similar to last year with the same exhibitions almost and a few new arrivals. Warface was being shown off (I actually knew a guy who worked on that game) as well as the usual Starcraft, World of Warcraft, World of Tanks and World of Warplanes. Thousands of people were there as well as a few cosplay costumes so perhaps this event may attract more of that kind of thing in the future? Who knows.

Oh and of course there were many "racing girls" or product models there and competition was fierce to get a good position for a photo. ^^

Well that's enough from me. Take a look at some pictures and slideshows of the event:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket






Well that all for this week. I already have something lined up for next week about the Stationery and Toy Expo that was on at COEX last weekend. Well until next week have a great time! ^^

2 comments:

  1. ULTIMATE WoW GUIDE has released the ULTIMATE in-game guide for the money hungry World of Warcraft players that truly want to reach the highest level and make piles of gold.

    Unlike PDF guides our unique guide works in-game, to constantly tell the player what to do, step-by-step.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trying to get rich in World of Warcraft?

    You really need to Install the TYCOON GOLD ADDON.

    It will automatically highlight the BEST gold making methods in the game, in seconds.

    ReplyDelete