11/13/2012

Korea Electronics Show 2012

Korea Electronics Show 2012 KINTEX
9 October to 12 October

Well this week I am reaching into the archives to bring you the 2012 Korea Electronics Expo which was held back in October.

Yes as I said last week I did go to G-Star but with my hectic life as it is I have yet to suitably edit my pictures so I will be bringing you G-Star 2012 next week ^^.

The Korea Electronics Expo showcases all the up and coming innovations from the leading technology companies in Korea. From kitchen appliances, vacuum cleaners, cameras, flat panel TV's and computer equipment it was all there as well as some exciting little inventions. I liked the photo printers that were on display as well as the many 3D TV's and a unique TV that can show 2 pictures simultaneously (picture below).

There were also some product girls with Samsung capturing most of them for their displays.

So here is what you could see this year. Maybe you might be interested to visit next years event ^^.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Ok, so next week I will bring you coverage of G-Star 2012 ^^.

Until then if you are in Seoul this week head on over  to COEX for the Toy and Game Show and the International Stationery Fair! See you there ^^  !!

Have a great week! ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment