11/27/2012

Korea International Stationery Fair & Toy and Game Show 2012

Korea International Stationery Fair 2012
Korea Game Show 2012

COEX Seoul 15 - 18 November 2012

A few weeks back I visited both the International Stationery Fair and Game Show at COEX in Seoul.

I must admit I do have a small interest in stationery and like to visit stationery stores every now and then to find a unique pen or note book ^^ You might like to call it a stationery fetish ^^ But seriously I had the opportunity to see many new and exciting gadgets for computer sockets, fashioned pens, cutting tools for craft work and of course some toys and characters.

Got Miilk... an interesting brand name for photocopying paper which is quite popular here in Korea started off the show at the entrance way. From there I moved freely about looking at all the stationery things that you could imagine... however I noticed one thing that was sadly lacking... freebies :( ...Where were all the free gifts of pens and erasers or pencils or something?... I managed to get a free screen wiper and that was all. I was hoping to have some new and fantastic items to try out but alas the products on display were not even discounted or discounted enough for me to even have a slight bit of interest.

But all that aside it was very entertaining and the other half of the hall was taken up by toys so I had a look at some air guns, games and the lego knock offs that were on display.

Here are some pictures of the event and the mandatory youtube clip ^^ enjoy:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Well that's all for this week... Christmas is fast approaching so I had better get out and about and do some more things to share with you.

So until next week have a great week!^^

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the guide. this information help me my store online medicine website How to seo. Thank you for providing such valuable information and thanks for sharing this Business Promotion technique.

    ReplyDelete