4/18/2013

2013 Coffee Expo Seoul South Korea 카페쇼

2013 Coffee Expo Seoul South Korea 카페쇼

Last weekend was the annual Coffee Show in COEX Seoul South Korea.

As per last year there were many coffee enthusiasts that attended to see and sample all the new and exciting coffee brands on show and also play with some of the coffee equipment.

As I am no coffee connoisseur I could not fully appreciate what there was to see or sample and I spent my time there just casually looking around and taking a few snaps now and then. The expo was quite big this year with many exhibitors from all over the world. The thing that caught my eye was this new way to brew coffee from a capsule. We have one of these machines at work but I saw 2 or 3 other variants at the show. Basically you insert a coffee capsule into the machine and the machine heats up the water forces it through the capsule and you have a better tasting coffee than instant.

 photo IMG_72071_zpse02d2f4b.jpg

 photo IMG_72271_zpsd0b25662.jpg

Anyway as I said I am not much of a coffee drinker so check out a few pics and the slideshow and if you are excited mark it in your diary for next year. ^^

 photo IMG_71861_zpsdafbbf78.jpg

 photo IMG_71731-1_zps7ca79905.jpg

 photo IMG_71561_zps65281220.jpg

 photo IMG_71521_zps1e4c8eb5.jpg



Well that's all for this week. I wonder what I will have for you next week? I don't even know myself. ^^ So until then have a great week!! ^^






No comments:

Post a Comment