4/12/2013

2013 P & I Seoul South Korea Photo and Imaging Show

2013 P & I Show COEX Seoul
2013 Photo & Imaging Show

Held from the 4th of April to the 7th of April this year, the event was interesting and had many new and exciting inventions as well as some returning manufacturers from last year with improved products.

Strangely the event organizers chose an unusual time to host the show this year as it coincided with the final weekend of the Seoul Motor Show and I am sure this hurt the P & I Shoes attendance figures. There were still a lot of camera junkies but not as many as last year. I was expecting to see no models displaying the cameras as the majority of the modelling talent was out at KINTEX with the Motor Show; however there were a few models and a couple had transferred over to the P & I Show from the Motor Show.

There were a few really exciting inventions and my pick of the bunch was the Spider holster for your camera.

You can check them out here:
http://www.spiderholster.com/
http://www.spiderholster.com.sg/    (ASIA SITE)
 photo IMG_67911_zps93f8260c.jpg

 photo IMG_67931_zps966ce324.jpg

The design seems pretty good and the camera is easy to draw and holster and feels good to walk around with. I would still like to see some additions like a Y frame shoulder strap that could connect to the belt to take the weight off the belt when you have a telephoto lens attached. But overall it was the best camera holster equipment at the show. ^^

There were of course hundreds of cameras and accessories and loads of people taking photos of everything.
Here are a few pictures and of course a YouTube slide show:

 photo IMG_66421_zpsf4ee11e0.jpg

 photo IMG_67751_zps0a5096b5.jpg

 photo IMG_71291_zpsaed409d5.jpg

 photo IMG_70361_zpsa9cf9aac.jpg

 photo IMG_70591_zps1619848b.jpg

 photo IMG_69161_zpsdba0723b.jpg

 photo IMG_68101_zps8043cf38.jpg

 photo IMG_66721_zps319871c9.jpg



Well that's all for this week. Another late posting. The reason for this is that I lost my voice and had to go and get some medicine.

Well have a great week! and I will see you next time! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment