4/24/2013

E-Mart Supermarket & Grocery Store South Korea

This week we take a secret spy cam look inside an E-Mart store in South Korea.
I managed to sneak past the border patrol and enter the mart carrying my sophisticated surveillance equipment. I am now reporting this to you in an encrypted broadcast.
It was a dangerous mission and several people almost uncovered my subterfuge as they glanced into my shopping trolley but by using escape and evasion techniques I was able to get out of there alive! Lets take a look at what kinds of hidden and unspoken about goodies South Koreans are enjoying that the rest of the world is unaware of!
(P.S. I was getting over a throat and chest infection this week so I chose to rest and recover rather than go out and get worse as I am going on holiday next week! ^^ but more on that later. Hope you enjoy this simple post this week though.) ^^

E-Mart is one of three (or four if you count Costco) major supermarket and retail outlets in South Korea. The other two are Home Plus and Lotte Mart. Selling not only food items, most E-Marts and other like stores sell clothing, toys, books, automotive, computing items, sports equipment, music and more. Its effectively a one stop shop for all your needs.
Check out the link below if you are curious about what you can buy in South Korea:

www.emart.com



As I said before I will be on holiday for the longest time in 3 years! I will be taking 5 days off to enjoy South Korea so I will be posting late next week with a few highlights from my trip. So enjoy yourselves this week and if you are also on holiday next week have a fantastic time! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment