12/12/2010

This is most likely going to be a quick post as I have spent most of my week on the job hunt.

However there were a few highlights:

1. I have now got my brown belt in Taekwondo. So red then black and I do hope that I can still complete the whole process!

2. Was taken out to Nanta the show on Thursday night. It was a unique experience and a fun show to watch. I had a rubbish bag land on my lap and people were brought up on stage to help out in the performance. There was also an opportunity to throw plastic balls at the performers. So in all a fantastic night!





This is a fantastic drawing I found at school:

Photobucket

I do have an interview tomorrow for a job so wish me luck!

I guess that's all for this week and I hope to have something more exciting going on next week to share with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment