12/26/2010

Well this week was a cold one... very cold indeed..

Photobucket

JYP The Dancer was the ticket for Thursday night. The show was pretty good. JYP was on the top of his game unfortunately the stage hands, pyro and costumes were not. Right up first was one of the stage curtains didn't come down, some of the pyrotechnics did not go off, one of the dancers tops kept falling dawn and when the stage hands were setting up a silhouette scene the back lights turned on to show them doing it. However the rest of the concert was good. One of the Wonder Girls came on to sing and he also took one of the audience members up, tied them to a bed and did some singing and... well you can figure it out from there.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Also this week on the most freezing day I went to the New Zealand Embassy to get my original Degree noterized for 29,000 Won so that I can send it back to New Zealand to get it Apostilled which is the new law that came into effect 15th November 2010. So if you have your original Degree here in Korea and you plan to stay on another year then you had better get an Apostilled copy.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Christmas was very quiet for me and I have been having a big rest over the weekend as I have been stressed out over the last 2 or 3 weeks and next week I may have to move so... I need a good break or something to relax me after that.

Here is a JYP clip so you can know what it was all about:

No comments:

Post a Comment