12/19/2010

Christmas Lights

Wow. Christmas is almost here!

I have all my shopping done already so no mad rush for me. Anyway it was easy I didn't have to get too many presents :) actually on second thoughts I did travel all over Seoul looking for the right gift though...

Another week has gone by (thankfully) and I have had a few things to think about over the weekend.

I don't want to say much about the job situation at the moment but I will tell all when I have something in concrete to tell you.; which will probably be next week. Yay!

So it was freezing and it snowed again this week.
Again there is war in the headlines as South Korea is all geared up to have some live firing on Monday or Tuesday even though the North is threatening full scale war.
However I did come across this handy guide:

Photobucket

People are still believing nothing will come of it all but if you keep poking that animal with a stick something is bound to happen sooner or later.

I went around a few cities in Seoul to see what kind of lights and things were going on in the winter night. I found that in the heart of Seoul people were ice skating in the open air, in Jamsil (Lotte World) people were ice skating under a roof... so lots of skating. I did have a look in the maze that is Lotte World and found that there is a 3 level cafe eatery with 10 pin bowling, a shooting range and game arcade down there!

So here are a couple of pictures... the rest you can see in the slide-show link... haven't had one of those in a while huh...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Well Christmas on Saturday so I am not sure what I am doing at this stage. Thursday I am going to a concert so that will be something. And I'm sure there will be some more drama to be had this week also.
Oh my apartment seems to be leaking water through the floor now... I'm not sure why but I hope to be out of here before anything really exciting happens!

I also stumbled across this movie trailer earlier in the week. I will have my ticket no doubt :)

No comments:

Post a Comment