3/13/2011

Costco Yangjae

Ok so this week is going to be a pretty quick update as I spent most of this weekend studying... yes that's right self study... well its about time I use my time here seriously and I'm doing that but more regarding that later...

So Costco Yangjae (Well near enough to the station anyway...) Exit 7 walk straight out and past 7/11 there are 2 bus stops on that side of the road. I caught the bus from the furtherest bus stop right outside a gym (or a marque of a gym).
Take the 3000, 11-3, 441 and 917. The bus will drive down the street and then later it will take a sharp right turn. Get off at the stop after the turn you will see Costco on the right but will have to walk back to it from the bus stop. To get back to the subway station simply cross to the opposite side of the street where you got off and catch one of the above bus numbers back.

Photobucket

So this Costco is about the same size as Sangbong and no major surprises. I did find a few things I have not seen before like Lego...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Nothing too special though. I did however drop into emart and got myself a toaster finally and I am going to put it to good use as well!

Photobucket

20,000 won (rounded up) not too bad.

So I have been spending a lot of time lately on "tapes" and books about life strategies and other interesting things all related to developing a "winning" (to coin a Charlie Sheen phrase) strategy for life.

Photobucket

I have also had the privilege of doing multiple Anthony Robbins courses and have found one exceptional one that I will mention to you now. Its called The Time of Your Life. In my opinion it is an outstanding set of principles to how to plan, manage and ensure that you have a clear focus.

Well I will leave you with a clip if you are not familiar with Anthony Robbins and want to see what he is all about:




No comments:

Post a Comment