3/20/2011

St Patrick's Day

So I decided to take a quick look at St Patrick's Day in Insadong this year. the scary part about it was that I have not seen that many foreigners in one place in almost 10 months so (I hate to say it) I was quite happy to get back into the streets with the Koreans!

I took a few pictures and a video which I pan around so you can see what I mean about all the people there. So Enjoy.

On other things I have a fist size bruise on my leg and internal haemorrhaging (bleeding into the skin) of my ham string from a taekwondo injury... It feels like I am walking around with a cinder block strapped to my thigh. Well any advice for this injury would be appreciated :)

Cant escape the radio active Yellow Dust form China... wonderful...

Want a hamburger the size of a pizza?


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Short and Sweet for this week... I shall wait to see what excitement this next week will bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment