3/27/2011

Lotte Duty Free Family Concert 2011 26 March!!!

WOW! Lotte Duty Free Family Concert 2011:

2AM

2PM

T-ARA

and...

BIG BANG!



Held at Olympic park on a chilly spring night surrounded by Koreans of all ages we took our seats for a unique spectacle!

The announcement came over the speakers that due to copyright issues cameras were not permitted to be used.
2pm came on stage... and cameras that you would be stopped at the airport for were being pulled out left, right and centre. I mean they were big telescopic lenses and tripod video camera's! Just about everyone was taking pictures or videoing the concert :)
Next time I will take my BIG camera since no one even attempted to enforce the no camera rule!

2pm

Photobucket

2am were on next and Im Seulong walked right off the end of the stage so that was dramatic for a while... the music cut and 2 - 3 minutes later they dragged him back on stage and he waved to the crowed and limped off!

Photobucket

T-ara

I like a few of their songs and their light show was pretty cool but I only took a couple of pictures because I was waiting for the next act on...... :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

And if you made it this far....

BIG BANG!

....and I have the complete set here that I filmed with my little hand held Nokia :)

Photobucket

Hands Up


Somebody to Love --- (one of my favourites :)


Cafe


Lies


Baby Baby


and...

Tonight


Oh BIG BANG arrrrrrhhhhh!!!! :)


Big thanks to my special chingu who surprised me by taking me to this concert and did some of the videoing so I could watch :) *>_<*

No comments:

Post a Comment