4/16/2012

Beijin Circus Seoul South Korea

Beijin Circus Seoul South Korea

Wednesday the 11th of April was the day Koreans went and voted for the local elections and that meant that I had the day off :)

So we took a trip to the circus! The performance was held right next to the Mokdong Baseball stadium and ice rink.

The performers were children and young adults but the stunts and acts were fantastic! Tumbling, Ropes, Balancing; just an amazing spectacle.

I was actually surprised at how enjoyable it was and the skills these performers had was aslo surprising for their ages.

If you get a chance see if you can get there:

Exit 4 Omokgyo Station and follow the signs to the stadium.
Here is an information link to the stadium: (The Circus is off to the side of the stadium beyond the car park.

Photobucket

There is a copy of the ticket and you can call or email.

I was also able to take some video's of the performances so I can share that with you now.












So I hope you enjoyed the circus :)

Next week there is a bodybuilding show on somewhere ear Gimpo... I cant seem to find any information on that at the moment but if i do find something I will post it here before the show.

Anyway have a great week! :) See you next time!

P.S. You might have noticed that I have made a category section on the right sidebar so you can find the things that interest you more easily :)

No comments:

Post a Comment