1/16/2011

Just cold and a quick trip to Yongmun

Everything is freezing... I wanted to go to Yongmun this weekend to look at the famous tree and temple... but... it was just too cold. At -12 (and according to the weather forcast feeling like -19) I made it to Yongmun itself then decided that maybe in a couple of months I will go up in the mountains or maybe later when its a little warmer!

I did take a few pictures and this entry will be a random photo dump as well as a subway trip video to show you how lovely winter here is... or just how freezing it is as you will see the river frozen :/

Last week I mentioned a field trip. It was to a local indoor playground which was very cool since there was a trampoline, slides, a mini flying fox and some big yoga balls you could kick around. We stayed there all morning and had great fun.

Photobucket

I bought myself a hot racing pink vacuum cleaner today... not such a clear picture but its a vacuum cleaner it doesn't need a fashion shoot...

Photobucket

Painted up Hermit crabs:

Photobucket

Choppers:

Photobucket

Coldness:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

A dog in a cage... I didn't get a picture of the dog on the chain that rushed me while I was taking this picture...

Photobucket

Something is wrong with this picture.... I can't think what it is though :/

Photobucket


Well I have had a pretty good week this week. Settling in to my new place and getting back into a routine or as much of one as I can.
Better leave you with a video you can move your feet to before you get frostbite :)





No comments:

Post a Comment