1/30/2011

Nothing... nothing... nothing.

As the title says... I did pretty much nothing this week. I did go to Dongdaemun "doota!" mall to get some new jeans and shoes. Got 2 pairs of jeans and a "service" shirt (free shirt) for $110,000 and a pair of shoes for 120,000 with a discount so that was my big weekend.

However it is lunar new year this week and so I have a few days off and I plan to see if I can visit the blue house and take some pictures. Its the Korean equivalent of the white house. That's my plan for the coming week so for this week I have decided to just show you a few random pictures and a small random video of random things that I have seen...

Photobucket

If you look carefully at this picture you can see that this is not a kid but some 70 year old man...!

Photobucket

A couple of Super Cobra attack helicopters.

Photobucket

Chicken delivery :)

Photobucket

New Jeans and shoes.

Random Korea...


Something to keep you occupied.
Arnie Quotes:


And if you could make it through that here is another 130 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment