6/05/2010

In Country


4 June 2010

1st day in. Met at the airport by the recruitment agent and then was taken to the school to meet the Director. I will post pictures of the school later when I take them.
Went to see my new home which is in Guri... somewhere?!
A typical apart with the shower in the bathroom... a huh in the bathroom like normal... well its in the middle of the bathroom.... I have a little laundry room, fridge, desk, clothes hanger and cupboard. The guy that was here before left some rice, noodles and coffee. Must have been a typical foreigner since there is more coffee than anything else.
Went out on the town for a look. There seems to be one main road but then you go behind it and there are streets and streets of shops and eating places and things I haven't found yet.
Almost got lost and couldnt find my way home but there is one distinctive landmark which has been my reference point eversince... the yummy cooking Eel!

Click on the link for images.



No comments:

Post a Comment